These are actual responses from Corporate Service Providers.
- Non-compliant responses don't ask for proper identification from the prospective customer and are thus not compliant with international rules.
- Compliant responses inform the prospective customer of the documents that they must present to the CSP to be in compliance with international rules.
- “It sounds like you want to form your company anonymously with the State, is that correct? We can do that for an extra $25. If we are just setting up a Corporation for you and that’s it we don’t require any documents from you at all.”
- “We don’t need a whole lot of info from you. You can place the order on our website under starting your company. It should only take 10 minutes and that is all the information we need from you.”
- “All that you need to do is to provide the name you want for your new company, that’s it.”
- “We have many international clients with the same confidentiality concerns so I am happy to tell you that you have found the right service provider for your needs!”
- “Herewith, the requisite forms for your [sic] to complete. The identifying documents you must send are as follows: 1. Certified copies of the information pages of your passport or of your driver’s licence 2. Certified copies of two utility bills or other, showing your usual place or residence 3. Two reference letters, one from a bank and the other form a business or other associate. Have these sent directly to us from the persons giving the same. Please remit half of the fee at this time (see wire instructions below).”